EYFS Teaching Assistant roles
Do you have Early Years experience in a private nursery or school setting? Would you like to join a reputable and well-respected Primary School that offers mentoring, support, and guidance to move into potential Teacher Training in the future?
How would you like to spend the academic year in a diverse North West London school that can give you exposure of working with children from all different socio economic and cultural backgrounds, along with various special educational needs?
- EYFS Roles at all levels available:
- Nursery Practitioner
- Class Teaching Assistant
- SEND Learning support
- Room Leader
- Camden, North West London
- September 2023
If you have recent knowledge and experience in the EYFS and hold a Level 3 qualification in Early Years, or similar, but would like to explore a fresh, new and exciting role for the next academic year, starting in September, then keep on reading as we have roles for you!
These roles will involve:
- Supporting the Nursery or Reception class pupils with observations, assessments and planning next steps for the children’s continued development
- Working to the new EYFS curriculum
- Teaching Phonics – Read, Write Inc. program
- Assist the team in ensuring the nursery or reception classroom provides a safe and stimulating environment for all children
- Working with small groups and children on a 1:1 basis, where required
All of our schools offer:
- An outstanding primary setting based on child-focused learning
- Supportive leadership and large, cooperative EYFS teams
- Competitive salaries, ongoing career opportunities and development
- A fun-spirited, bright and energetic EYFS environment where the best interests of the pupil are at the forefront
We pride ourselves on having secured many EYFS candidates the onward opportunity of training with their placement school and have a network of clients that offer teacher training at the end of the Teaching Assistant year.
Pay rates vary from school to school and can offer from £88 – £110 per day starting rate, depending on your skill set, experience and qualifications. All roles will be on a full-time, long-term or permanent, term-time-only basis with interviews happening immediately. We also have a few temp-to-perm opportunities for those looking for longer-term security.
Join us and become another success story!!
Do you have Linked In? Find us… Kim Clark at WhoFoundWho and connect with me. I’ve also included a testimonial from another candidate who I have supported recently:
“An outstanding experience! (5/5)
Kim is the best recruiter I have ever met! From the first call her warmth and belief in me captured my attention and really set the tone for the rest of my experience with her. She always put my needs and wants first and made sure I had plenty of options as well as finding a perfect role for me. I don’t have words to express how grateful I am!”
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this EYFS role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV and share with firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
If you reside or can get to: H&F/K&C/Westminster/Camden/Brent/Ealing/Wandsworth or areas of West/North West/Central London – please do get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career this year!