Primary Teacher at Outstanding Church of England School in Westminster – £34,502 – £53,482 per annum
WhoFoundWho is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Primary Teacher to join one of our Outstanding Church of England schools in Westminster this September 2023. The school is a 2 form entry primary school, known for its supportive ethos and excellent academic results. Interviews happening over Summer and first week of September.
We welcome applications from Early Career Teachers (ECTs) who are keen to develop their skills and grow in their teaching career. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and assessing engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners. They will also be expected to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and the wider community to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils. The school are flexible with which class you take on across KS1 or KS2 and are happy to discuss this at interview stage.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in KS1 and KS2
- Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum across the Primary year groups
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
Desirable Qualifications/Skills (non-essential):
- Experience teaching in a London based school setting
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Knowledge and experienced in Phonics Teaching (for KS1)
- Knowledge of Maths Mastery teaching
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A supportive and inclusive school community
- Free lunches
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression, including a tailored induction and CPD programme for ECTs
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- In depth support and ECT program
- Consistent and experienced mentors and support
- Permanent Contract
- Wellbeing and EAP support program
- Senior Mental Health & Wellbeing Lead support
- Access to an on-site counsellor
- Peer support through the wider federation links
If you are an experienced or Early Career Teacher or an experienced teacher passionate about teaching and want to make a positive impact on the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you.
Here is a testimonial from another Primary Teacher I supported this year:
“Kim is incredibly approachable and really loves her job and her candidates. She was able to find me a perfect fit and completed all the necessary paperwork and helped me every step of the way – all within a few weeks! I would highly recommend Kim as she’s so personable, fun, lively and finally, hardworking!” Kelly, Primary Teacher
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Primary Teacher role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV and share with firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!