Year 5 Teacher
Primary Teacher required for a GOOD Primary School in Westminster – £34,502 – £56,959 per annum
WhoFoundWho is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Primary Teacher to join one of our OUTSTANDING schools in Westminster, either ASAP or January 2024 start.
We are working closely with our partner school, a 2-form entry OUTSTANDING school in Westminster, to find their next KS2 Teacher to join their cohesive and talented team. They are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and confident in their KS2 knowledge, with a warm, pastoral approach to their Teaching practice. They are a tight community school that we have worked with for many years and have a positive and cohesive staff team. A great segway into the well-established group of schools with impressive career opportunities available.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and assessing engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners. You will work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and the wider community to ensure the best outcomes for pupils.
- Salaries higher than main pay scale
- Twice the number of training days as standard
- Rewards Program – a scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers
- Gym discounts – offering up to 40% off your local gym
- Permanent career opportunities
- One of the strongest training/CPD programs in the country
- A supportive and inclusive school community
- Free lunches
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression, including a tailored induction and CPD programme for ECTs
The school offer structured CPD and career development plans, and relish in harnessing their Teachers assets and skill sets to enhance their Teaching practice and passion for delivering education to the next generation.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in KS2 for at least 1 full academic year
- Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum across the KS2 Primary year groups
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
Interviews happening immediately, so please APPLY NOW if this sounds like a good fit for you!
Here is a testimonial from another Primary Teacher I supported this year:
“Kim is incredibly approachable and really loves her job and her candidates. She was able to find me a perfect fit and completed all the necessary paperwork and helped me every step of the way – all within a few weeks! I would highly recommend Kim as she’s so personable, fun, lively and finally, hardworking!” Kelly, Primary Teacher
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career! Now…
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV and share with firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho