Year 4 Teacher – ECTs Welcome – September 2023 – £32,450-£50,935 Per Annum – Brent/Camden Border
Our partnered school on the border of Brent and Camden is looking for an energetic and spirited Year 4 Teacher to join their Primary team from September 2023.
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a permanent new role with a fun, welcoming and supportive team?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily and work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you.
Both Early Career Teachers (ECTs) and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply!
- Ofsted rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ school well established within the community
- A two-form entry with solid leadership and foundations within the teaching team
- They ensure there is a TA in every class and the behaviour standards are kept at an impressive level
- They have a generally young teaching team however Teaching Assistants are well established with many years of education experience and knowledge to offer you as their class Teacher
- They run amazing ECT programs through the North West London Teaching Hub and the Ambitious Institute which is extremely well supported
- They offer very stable staffing and strong leadership in place, all SLT are longstanding members
- Year 4 Teacher required on a full time basis from September 2023
- Covering a Maternity contract
- Long Term temp or Fixed Term contract available
- Experience with EAL students is desirable and the ideal candidate will have experience teaching in UK classrooms within Key Stage 2 year groups
- This is a good-sized class with 28 students from a diverse demographic
- The school are looking for a teacher with an engaging and inclusive approach and values in line with their own; to provide a happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment in which all the children will feel confident about themselves and the world about them and to grow in faith and understanding
- You will be supported with a full time dedicated Teaching Assistant and up-to-date resources, including interactive whiteboards and class iPads
The WFW Promise
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Primary Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from this process. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
Here is a testimonial from one of the Teachers I supported last year:
“Kim was amazing all round! The communication was so quick and professional. My thoughts and concerns were listened to and considered throughout which made the application (process) very easy! Kim was so friendly! She’s really amazing, couldn’t recommend anyone more!!” Katie, Candidate.
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Year 4 Teacher Opportunity!