SENDCo – ASAP – £36,745 – £56,959 pa – Fixed Term or Permanent Contract – Waltham Forest – Mainstream Secondary School
- In-depth support throughout the process & after successful placement
- £36,745 – £56,959 per annum
- ASAP start
- Mainstream secondary school
- Great Waltham Forest location
- Fixed term or permanent contract available
- Recently joined an excellent Trust of schools
- Rapid improvement over the last 1+ year
- Honest & insightful opportunity description
If you want to make a difference to those that need it most alongside excellent professionals within an ever-improving setting, then this is the SENDCo role for you. Sound exciting? Read on…
The school are very proud of their successes as well as the rapid progress they have recently made. The improvements have been considerable evidenced through the quality of teaching, the learning environment, as well as the ethos & culture, & these have all impacted upon much improved examination results at both GCSE & A-Level. As a new Academy, & as part of the highly successful Trust, they plan to build upon their success through benefiting from an exceptional range of support & guidance that the Trust can provide.
The department requires an ambitious & creative SENDCo to lead their dedicated SENDCo Team. As an effective teacher, you’ll have the potential & desire to develop your leadership skills within a supportive & well-resourced Trust. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference and to continue our journey of success. Collaboration & communication are highly effective in thie school & dept., so someone that can come in & further add value to their current setup is exactly what they need & for you it would be an immense challenge that is setup for your success from day one.
WhoFoundWho are here to support you focus on what is important now as a & SENDCo & we will take care of what is crucial from right away. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible SENDCo opportunity!