SEND Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – £90 – £100 per day – Harrow, North West London
- £90 – £100 per day.
- Harrow, North West London.
- 5 Days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Immediate start.
- Supporting SEND students with SLD, and PMLD Needs between the ages of 11-18 Years old.
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
- Excellent Indoor and Outdoor Facilities.
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team in place.
- Diverse, all-inclusive SEND School.
WhoFoundWho are supporting an inclusive SEND school based in Harrow who are seeking SEND Teaching Assistants to join their team with an immediate start.
- The School
This vibrant and Inclusive SEND School is located in Harrow, North London. Which is just a 15-minute walk from the nearest tube station, which is easily accessible from most areas of London. A large majority of their pupils are from ethnic minority groups and most speak English as an additional language. The school is an Ofsted “Good” school The school’s success is due to highly effective leadership & Inclusion and good teaching.
- The Opportunity
The school is looking for a resilient, calm, and innovative SEND Teaching Assistant to support SEND pupils with SLD and PMLD needs across Secondary age groups. You will be assisting the teacher in the classroom to ensure that the students can participate in various activities. You will be required to establish a positive relationship with these pupils and support them with Personal Care needs.
You will ideally already have experience working with SEND children and be someone who is confident with and have a true passion for working with children. You will be working closely with the class teacher and SENDCO.
- The Promise
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a SEND Teaching Assistant and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial. Interviews are happening from next week!
This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities.
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning.
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
What to do Next
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement / Profile.
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Ensure you have a valid Child & Adult DBS, and proof of right to work in UK.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must be able to commit full-time to a minimum of 4 days a week and MUST be living in the UK to be considered for this role.