- SEND Teacher
- South/Central London
- Salary: £35-45K
- Contract: Permanent
Are you a dedicated and compassionate teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to support pupils with Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)? Our prestigious SEND school partner in central London is seeking passionate Primary and Secondary Teachers to join their team and make a positive impact on the lives of their students.
Their school provides a nurturing and inclusive environment for pupils who have faced significant challenges in their lives. As a teacher, you will play a crucial role in supporting students across Key Stages 2, 3, and 4, (depending on your specialism) helping them overcome barriers to learning and achieve their full potential.
Permanent contracts are available from February, April, June or September 2024.
- Delivering engaging and differentiated lessons across core subjects for secondary: English, Maths, Science, humanities, and PSHE
- Creating a safe and supportive classroom environment that promotes emotional well-being and positive learning experiences
- Developing and implementing individualized learning plans to meet the unique needs of students with ACEs
- Collaborating with other teachers, support staff, and therapists to create a holistic approach to student development
- Providing pastoral care and guidance to students, fostering their personal, social, and emotional growth
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is required
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school setting
- For Secondary teachers – subject specialism across either English, Maths, Science, Humanities, PSHE
- Understanding of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and trauma-informed teaching approaches
- Ability to engage and inspire students with diverse learning needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and external agencies
- Resilience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting vulnerable students
- Permanent contracts with a competitive salary range of £35,000 to £45,000, depending on experience and qualifications
- Extra school holidays to support work-life balance
- Small class sizes for personalized instruction
- Supportive teams and leadership to foster professional growth
- Private health benefits to prioritize staff well-being
- Yearly appraisals and performance bonuses to recognize achievements and performance
- Apple laptops provided for all staff members
Make a difference in the lives of students with ACEs and help them thrive academically, emotionally, and socially. Join their dedicated team and become part of a supportive and inspiring environment that values the well-being and growth of both students and staff.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, but kindly note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo relevant background and safeguarding checks.
We look forward to working with you.