SEN Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – £400 – £500 Per Week – Camden, North West London
- £400 – £500 per week
- Camden, London
- Immediate Start
- Supporting SEN students in KS1/KS2
- Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Supportive SEND Department
- Diverse, all-inclusive Primary School
WhoFoundWho are supporting an outstanding community focused Primary school in Camden which is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team immediately for the remainder of this term, continuing into September 2023.
This vibrant and diverse Primary School is a mixed school located in Camden, North London. Which is just a 10-minute walk from the nearest tube station, which is easily accessible from most areas of London. A large majority of their pupils are from ethnic minority groups and most speak English and an additional language. The school is an outstanding school where “ambition is embedded from the most senior leaders to pupils themselves.” The school’s success is due to highly effective leadership, excellent curriculum, and good teaching.
The school is looking for a resilient, calm, and innovative SEN Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils in KS1/KS2. You will be assisting the teacher in the classroom to ensure that the pupil can participate in the activities with other children. You will be required to establish a positive relationship with the pupil and promote positive behaviour.
You will ideally already have experience working with SEND children and are confident with handling challenging behaviours and have a true passion for working with children. You will be working closely with the class teacher and SENDCO.
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a SEN Teaching Assistant and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity!