- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Hackney Primary School
- Starting rate of £93.80 rising to £100.88
- Perfect for aspiring Counsellors/Psychologists and Therapists!
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- ASAP start
WhoFoundWho are a talent management consultancy that has partnerships with schools across London, helping Graduates that want to build education/mental health/SEN related careers, find long-term support roles.
One mainstream primary school in the vibrant East London borough of Hackney, known for its inclusive approach, is on the hunt specifically for a Graduate with an interest in the following careers:
- Educational or Clinical Psychology
- Primary or SEN Teaching
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Mental Health Support/Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Counsellor or Clinician
- Youth Worker or Social Worker
My client is situated in the Clapton district of the borough with plenty of public transport options at their disposal.
This SEMH Teaching Assistant is to support their Year 6 class. The class has some high needs and a lot of children that have social and emotional mental health challenges. They are looking for an engaging and empathetic Graduate, ideally with some form of child-related experience (it would be perfect if this was SEN/SEN focused), to join them ASAP for the rest of the academic year.
They are looking for an SEMH Teaching Assistant who can help the children regulate their emotions but also reinforce classroom expectations; someone who can be a role model, and lead from example, that has a caring disposition with the confidence of creating firm but fair boundaries.
Full-time, term-time only SEMH Teaching Assistant, for the entire academic year, starting ASAP (Notice periods of more than a week cannot be accommodated). 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only with a starting rate of pay of £93.80, rising to £100.88 per day
Benefit from working with a personable, hands-on Headteacher who is one of the most engaging Headteachers I have ever met! Work under the direction of their experienced and successful Year 6 Teacher, receive internal training and CPD and work in a highly valued and established teaching and SEN team.
What are the next steps? SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement for this SEMH Teaching Assistant role in Hackney, East London
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , if you are looking for similar roles but in another London region.
SEMH Teaching Assistant| Hackney Primary School |Starting rate of £93.80 rising to £100.88| Perfect for aspiring Counsellors/Psychologists and Therapists! SEMH Teaching Assistant | ASAP start