Secondary Teacher for Specialist School in Central London
Are you a passionate and experienced Secondary Teacher specialising in core subjects of English, Maths, Science, Humanities, or PSHE, with a passion and special interest in working with student’s with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) needs?
At WhoFoundWho we have a fantastic permanent contract opportunity for you to join a specialist school in Central London who offer competitive base salaries, plus bonuses and yearly reviews/increases, along with a supportive and strong team of peers and leaders to work alongside.
As a member of this team, you’ll have access to professional development opportunities and the chance to make a meaningful and long lasting impact on these students’ lives.
- Deliver engaging and differentiated lessons to secondary students with SEND, particularly those from trauma backgrounds.
- Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning and growth.
- Assess student progress, provide feedback, and implement personalised learning plans.
- Collaborate with school’s leaders and therapists for a holistic approach to education and support.
- Build strong relationships with students, parents, and carers through effective communication.
- Flexible contract start dates – February, April or September 2024
- Permanent contracts only!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and proven experience teaching secondary students with SEND.
- Specialisation in one or more core subjects: English, maths, science, humanities, or PSHE.
- Knowledge and implementation of effective strategies for supporting students with SEND.
- Commitment to professional development and adaptability in a dynamic educational setting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Vitality’s private healthcare package which includes health, medical and dental insurance, lifestyle benefits, heavily-discounted gym membership and various rewards
- An Apple MacBook to use at school and at home
- Free daily lunches
- Optional reflective practice and private counselling, provided by our therapists.
- Opportunities for high-quality professional development, career progression and outstanding performance awards and bonuses
- Financial support of up to 100% towards relevant professional qualifications, including relevant postgraduate study
- The Nest workplace pension
- Up to 15 weeks of holiday, in line with their consistent term dates model
If you’re a dedicated, compassionate Secondary Teacher seeking an exciting and super-rewarding role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a short statement outlining your relevant experience and interest in joining a team of dedicated SEND Teachers.
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Secondary Teacher role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV and share with email@example.com, OR
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!