Secondary School Teaching Assistant – Kensington – Starting Immediately
Are you a secondary teaching assistant perhaps thinking about a future career in teaching?
We are working with a friendly secondary school in Kensington who are looking for Teaching Assistants to starting Immediately.
You will be supporting the academic and social development of students in Key Stage 3 who are currently working behind their peers. This is a full-time contract that would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to gain more experience before starting teacher training or a PGCE.
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Secondary School
- Kensington, SE London
- Starting Immediately
- Full Time Contract
- £95 – £105 Per Day
- Future Teacher Training Prospects Available
This role will offer you experience in the classroom in both a 1:1 and whole class capacity, providing specific intervention support to children with a variety of needs, whilst also giving you access to develop your knowledge and experience within Education.
By becoming a secondary teaching assistant, you can get the experience you require to become a teacher in the future and add more skills and relevant experience to your CV.
- Be a Graduate with at least a grade of 2:2 in their degree
- Experience supporting the academic or social development of children or teenagers
- Have a strong interest in working in education
- Strong Communication Skills
- Patience in Challenging Situations
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Teacher opportunity!