Secondary School Teaching Assistant – Bexley, South East London – Starting Immediately
- Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Secondary School
- Salaried Teacher Training Opportunities Available
- Bexley, SE London
- Starting Immediately
- Full-Time Contract
- Salary: £18,525 – £20,475 Per Annum
Are you a Graduate thinking about a future career in teaching?
We are working with a friendly secondary school in Bexley who are looking for Graduates to work as teaching assistant / tutors starting Immediately.
We are Looking for Graduates in the Following Subjects
- Languages (French & or Spanish)
You will be supporting the academic and social development of students in Key Stage 3, 4, 5 who are currently working behind their peers. This is a contract for 1 year and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to gain more experience before starting teacher training or a PGCE.
This role will offer you experience in the classroom in both a 1:1 and whole-class capacity, providing specific intervention support to children with a variety of needs, whilst also giving you access to develop your knowledge and experience within Education.
- Be a Graduate with at least a grade of 2:2 in their degree
- Experience supporting the academic or social development of children or teenagers
- Have a strong interest in working in education
- Strong Communication Skills
- Patience in Challenging Situations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly school and really develop your skills in education with future teacher training opportunities available to you.
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Secondary School Teaching Assistant opportunity!