- Job title: Primary Teaching Assistant
- Age Grade: Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Location: Southwark, Central London
- School: Primary School rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Salary: £425 – £475 weekly – term time only
- Job type: Full-Time September 2023 – July 2024
- Qualifications: A-Levels or Equivalent
Are you interested in starting a career in education or even as a primary school teacher?
Have you got the desire and passion to make a real difference in children’s learning by working as a teaching assistant?
WhoFoundWho has a fantastic opportunity to work in a Primary School in Southwark to gain some experience as a teaching assistant starting immediately for the full academic year. The school we are representing are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and dynamic individual that is looking to gain some classroom experience with the idea of becoming a primary school teacher in the near future.
- A wonderful primary school based in Southwark
- Full-time role (Monday to Friday) until the end of the academic year
- Earn £425 – £475 weekly
- Start ASAP
- Work with vibrant children from a variety of backgrounds
The successful graduate must:
- Be enthusiastic, confident, and approachable
- Have experience supporting primary school literacy and numeracy
- Have good GCSE’s/A Levels in English or Maths (preferred but not essential)
- Be able to work effectively as part of a large team
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to inspire and motivate children in the classroom
- Be able to deliver well-structured lessons for small groups/1:1 session
To secure an immediate interview slot, please apply with your up-to-date CV ASAP!