Primary Teaching Assistant – Southwark – September Start
- Age Grade: Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Location: Southwark, Central London
- School: Primary School rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Salary:£425 – £475 weekly
- Job type: Full-Time until July 2024
- Starting date: September!
- Qualifications: A-Levels or Equivalent
Are you interested in starting a career in education or even as a primary school teacher?
Have you got the desire and passion to make a real difference in children’s learning by working as a teaching assistant?
WhoFoundWho has a fantastic opportunity to work in a Primary School in Southwark to gain some experience as a teaching assistant starting immediately for the full academic year?
The school we are representing are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and dynamic individual that is looking to gain some classroom experience with the idea of becoming a primary school teacher in the near future.
The Successful Graduate Must
- Be enthusiastic, confident, and approachable
- Have experience supporting primary school literacy and numeracy
- Have good GCSE’s/A Levels in English or Maths (preferred but not essential)
- Be able to work effectively as part of a large team
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to inspire and motivate children in the classroom
- Be able to deliver well-structured lessons for small groups/1:1 session
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity!