Primary Teaching Assistant – Brent – Immediate Start
WhoFoundWho are supporting an outstanding community focused Primary school in the heart of Brent, which is seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP for the remainder of the school year continuing into September 2023 on a permanent basis for right candidate.
Graduates and experienced Teaching Assistants welcome and encouraged to apply!
The School & The Role
This lovely two-form entry Primary School is headed up by a passionate and proven Headteacher and supported by equally dedicated SLT members. Given this, they have a cohesive and well-run school staff who work together to achieve great things.
Their values are to provide every pupil – regardless of the barriers they face – with a complete education of the very highest standard that ensures that they can have the opportunity to go on to university or pursue the career of their choice, as well as live fulfilling and happy lives.
They are seeking a bright and energetic Primary Teaching Assistant to join their expanding support team, commencing as soon as possible – Interviews are being booked for the first week of January 2023, with an immediate start preferable.
What you can look forward to in this role:
- Supporting the KS2 Class and Teacher with daily running of lessons across all subject areas
- Running small group intervention outside the class setting
- Differentiation of lessons across the KS2 curriculum, so suit certain groups of pupils
- Being a part of a wonderful KS2 Teaching support team and wider staff
- A strong KS2 Class Teacher for you to observe and learn from
- A close-knit school community that values their staff and is an integral part of the local community
- Opportunity to join the school’s own Teacher Training program for 2023 or 2024, along with the wider academy group of schools
- This is a full-time role Monday – Friday, 8:30am until 4pm.
- Started day rates of £90 per day, rising to £100 after 12 weeks
- Permanent contract options after 20 weeks in the role – with permanent salary of £19,698
The school are looking for a talented all-rounder who can add-value immediately upon commencing and you will be joining a confident and proactive team environment where you are supported and encouraged to flourish in your role.
The school are looking to appoint as soon as possible and the role will be for the remainder of the academic year with interviews happening the first weeks of January 2023. Don’t delay – apply today to get your foot in the door with this impressive opportunity!
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Primary Teaching Assistant role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV – email@example.com
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!