Primary Teaching Assistant – £425 – £475 per week – September 2023 Start – Southwark, London
- KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistant
- £425- £475 per week
- September 2023 Start
- Southwark, London
- Interviews happening ASAP!
- Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted
- Learn from a highly experienced Teacher
Our well-established partner school is looking to add a Teaching Assistant to their support team from September 2023, with interviews in motion from this week.
Don’t have the time to fill out application after application? If so, we are here to help…
This school is a happy and purposeful school where staff, parents and carers, pupils and governors are all highly appreciative of leaders’ inclusive work. The pupils are proud to be at the school and have very positive attitudes to their learning and work hard in their lessons. The school are seeking a bright and energetic Teaching Assistant to join their expanding team immediately.
You will be joining a lively and active class of pupils, who are thriving under the guidance of their current Class Teacher. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the wide range of pupils in the class as well as working with small groups and supporting some SEND children on a 1:1 basis, where required.
The school are looking for a talented all-rounder who can add value immediately upon commencing and you will be joining a confident and proactive team environment where you are supported and encouraged to flourish in your role.
Here’s how we can support you:
One application and one point of contact for an abundance of schools and exciting opportunities:
- Expert support with school selection, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient professional service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
Apply below to register for immediate interview slots.