- Primary Teacher
- September 2024
- West London
- £36,745 – £47,666 per annum – Inner London pay scale
- Role Description – Primary Teacher
We are looking for qualified and experienced Primary Teachers to join our school partners across London. You will be responsible for teaching primary education, developing curriculum, maintaining communication with colleagues, students, and parents, as well as a contributing member of the school community. We are supporting many of our schools with their current 2024/25 recruitment strategies and would love to give you the chance to be the first ‘in the know’ about these upcoming opportunities.
Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply. Essential requirements include QTS, outstanding references and UK class teaching experience across the Primary curriculum.
£36,745 – £56,959 per annum – Inner and Outer London MPS/UPS pay scale available.
- Company Description
WFW is driven by a team of elite Education Recruiters that assist Primary, Secondary, SEN, FE & HE settings throughout London, the Home Counties & Internationally. We will continually execute a highly professional solutions-based service through delivering on all requirements for our Candidates & Schools/Colleges. We equip our Schools/Colleges with Education Specialists on long term, fixed term & permanent contracts, incessantly adding value.
- Teaching Qualifications and QTS
- A degree in Education or related subject, with PGCE
- Experience in creating and implementing curriculum development for primary students
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, students, and parents
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in working with diverse populations is a plus
- Interest in and knowledge of current educational practices and trends
Here is a testimonial from another Primary Teacher I supported last year:
“Kim is incredibly approachable and really loves her job and her candidates. She was able to find me a perfect fit and completed all the necessary paperwork and helped me every step of the way – all within a few weeks! I would highly recommend Kim as she’s so personable, fun, lively and finally, hardworking!” Kelly, Primary Teacher
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Primary Teacher role? Prepare your most up-to-date CV and share with firstname.lastname@example.org or message me here on LinkedIn.