Pastoral Support Lead | £130 – 160 Per Day | Secondary| Wandsworth | Temp to Perm | ASAP Start | Salary of Over £29,000 when Permanent
As their Pastoral Support Lead, you will form part of their passionate and friendly pastoral team that are highly effective and make a significant contribution to the development of their pupils.
The ideal Pastoral Support Lead will share their relentless drive to provide a safe, nurturing space for children to be able to express themselves, in a non-confrontational manner, helping them work on managing their emotions and breaking through their barriers to learning.
If you are a Pastoral Support Lead who can start immediately, you will be offered a temp to perm arrangement, starting on a daily rate of £130 – 160 per day, and when permanent a prorated salary of over £29,000 will be offered.
To Be Considered for This Pastoral Support Lead Role, You Must:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an inner-city school or educational establishment (for example an Alternative provision or a PRU)
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Knowledge of behaviour for learning policy
- Knowledge of the range of barriers to learning that students face
- Training in child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Basic knowledge of first aid e.g. emergency first aid course
- Experience of dealing successfully with a range of behaviour issues
- Experience of working with staff to ensure excellent behaviour for learning
- Experience of working with families
- Experience of supervising a group of students for detentions, referral and internal exclusion as appropriate
- Experience of working with challenging students and finding ways in which we can meet their needs more successfully
- Experience of working with students from a range of ethnic backgrounds
- 39 weeks per year, 36 hours per week with the working hours of 8am – 4pm
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Pastoral Support Lead opportunity!