Maths Tutor – Immediate Start – Temp to Permanent Contract – £100 – 110 Per Day – Westminster, Central London
Our partnered Secondary Academy is looking for a well-qualified and driven Maths specialist and Degree holder, with a 2:1 or above that want to deliver in an extremely successful setting in the role of Maths Tutor.
This position is perfect for you to take your first (or next) steps towards a successful career in education and Teaching. The role is an exciting and dynamic one that requires individuals to think on their feet and deliver results within the Maths department, at a pivotal time in the student’s academic year. Whilst benefiting from exceptional development programmes, including Teacher Training, you will be joining a high achieving and successful Academy group with future career opportunities to excel swiftly into a Teaching career.
The Maths department at this school play a huge part in the students’ success and your efforts in this Maths Tutor role deeply enhances their developments, at this very important stage of the year, when exams are on the horizon.
What this Maths Tutor role can offer you this year, and beyond:
- Central London location, easily accessible from all areas of London (East, West, North & South) and Greater London
- In depth support throughout your contract – from both WFW and the School!
- Immediate start – interviews being conducted ASAP, you let us know when you’re free
- Impressive day rate (£100 – £110 per day)
- Temp – Permanent contracts – move into a permanent role before Summer!
- Outstanding working environment with collaborative department goals
- Schools Direct Teacher Training opportunities across the Academy Group from September 2023
Why delay?! Get in touch today to submit your CV and start the conversation that could change your life!
Here is how we can support you:
- One application and one point of contact for an abundance of schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school selection, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route for YOU
- Seamless and highly efficient professional service in offering roles only suited to YOU
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the best results for YOU
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Tutor opportunity!