Maths Teacher – ECTs Welcome –September 2023 – £34,502-£53,485 per annum – Brent, North West London
– In-depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
– £34,502-£53,485 per annum
– ECTs welcome
– September 2023 start
– Excellent Brent location
– Outstanding working environment
– Excellent school setting
– Talented and engaged learners
– Honest and insightful opportunity description
If you want to work alongside outstanding professionals delivering a high level of learning, then this is the Maths Teacher role for you. Sounding good? There’s more!
This is a comprehensive inner London secondary school located within a vibrant area of Brent. The school boasts a diverse intake of students from a range of backgrounds and cultures. The school is at a super exciting stage of its development with their most recent Ofsted visit deeming them a ‘Good’ school; the students’ welfare is at the heart of their success. This is an engaging and supportive surrounding that offers excellent development opportunities to deliver the ambition of the school.
The incredibly important subject that is Maths reaches excellent attainment levels annually in this school. The achievement levels for this department are exceptional and it comes from the highly gifted team and driven SLT; the passion is clear, and students always rate Mathematics high on their preferences throughout the school. Maths in this school is delivered across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The school produces hugely knowledgeable students and has always created students that go on to achieve in some of the UK’s most reputable universities.
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Maths Teacher or Trainee Maths Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial from September 2023. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge of all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Teacher opportunity!