- Learning Support Assistant (Primary SEND)
- Brent/Westminster, London – NW6
- October 2023 – July 2024 and beyond!
We have a wonderful Primary School in Brent/Westminster border looking for a passionate and experienced Learning Support Assistant to work with Year 4 and 5 pupils with ADHD and/or ASD, supporting with emotional, behavioural and academic support.
- Have you recently thought about working with children and want to give back to the next generation in some way?
- Are you considering going into Teacher Training, or Educational/Child Psychology in the future?
- How would you like to spend the academic year in a diverse London school that can give you exposure of working with children from all different socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, along with various special educational needs?
If this sounds like a role you would love to get stuck into, then please APPLY today!
Pay rates vary from school and can offer minimum £90 and up to £110 per day for long term contract and £23K per annum for permanent roles, depending on your skillset and experience, along with the roles responsibilities and hours.
With over 20 year of combined experience in the education industry, our team have amassed a great amount of experience supporting aspiring teachers, helping them master the foundations of teaching in supportive environments that has stood them apart from their PGCE/School Direct/Teach First competition.
All roles will be full-time time with interviews happening over the next couple of weeks. Join us and become another success story!!
Learning Support Assistant (Primary SEND) | Learning Support Assistant Roles | Brent/Westminster, London | October 2023 – July 2024 and beyond!