Learning Support Assistant (Primary or Secondary) – Westminster – February 2023 Start!
If you have a recent Psychology Degree, or similar, and would like to explore a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role for the next academic year, starting in February 2023, then keep on reading as we have roles for you and would love to help you in your search for your move into working with young people this year.
Have you recently thought about working with children and want to give back to the next generation in some way? Do the psychological complexities of the child mind, learning and development interest you so much that you would like to explore the possibility of working with young people in the school setting this year?
How would you like to spend the academic year in a diverse and multicultural Central London school that can give you exposure of working with children from all different socio- economic backgrounds, along with various special educational needs?
This GOOD school in central Westminster is easily accessible from all areas of London and has excellent connections with local community groups, using large park grounds and buildings for daily school activities.
In this role you will be offered:
- Full training and induction from experienced staff
- Access to working with Speech and Language Therapists, Physical Therapists, Counsellors, Educational Psychologists, whilst working closely with the school SENDCO and Inclusion team
- Hands-on experience with children and young people with various SEND including Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, SEMH, MLD, Behavioural Needs
- Pay rates from £90–£100 per day, depending on your relevant skillset and experience
- All roles will be on a full time, long term or permanent, basis (term time only) – 13 weeks holiday for you!
- Immediate interviews happening this week and over half term
- Temp to perm opportunities for those looking for longer term security into the new academic year
Join us and become another WFW success story!!
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible LSA opportunity!