- Learning Support Assistant
- Outstanding Primary School
- Southwark, South East London
- Starting January 2023
- Full-Time Contract
- £85 – £100 per day
- Potential Teacher Training Opportunities
Are you a Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role in a school that gives young people access to learn in a great environment?
- About the Learning Support Assistant Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Assistant who would be required to support named students subject to an EHCP. You will have a timetable supporting students in key stages 1 & 2. This support will be offered to small groups in intervention sessions and on a 1to1 basis for students with individual needs.
- About the School
This is a fantastic Primary school in Southwark, SE London. Graded Outstanding by Ofsted and achieving excellent KS2 SATs and attendance records, it truly is a fantastic learning environment to be a part of.
- Demonstrate experience in supporting students with additional needs to engage in effective learning including but not limited to ASD and social/emotional difficulties
- Has experience of working in an environment where students have additional needs and complete differentiated activities prepared by the tutor and delivered by the LSA
- Has experience of supporting the social and emotional needs of students including the management of challenging behaviour and promoting positive behaviour for learning
- Has experience working 1-1 with students on their social and emotional difficulties outside of the classroom; signposting students to other services outside of this course where required
- Can bring creative ideas to the table that based on their own experience; engage learners with the above needs
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho