KS2 Teacher at Outstanding Catholic School in Ealing – £34,502 – £53,482 per annum
WhoFoundWho is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate KS2 Teacher to join one of our Outstanding Catholic schools in Ealing. The school is a 2 form-entry primary school, known for its strong Catholic ethos and excellent academic results.
We welcome applications from Early Career Teachers (ECTs) who are keen to develop their skills and grow in their teaching career. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and assessing engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners. They will also be expected to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and the wider community to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils. The school are flexible with which KS2 class you take on and are happy to discuss this at interview stage.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Experience teaching in KS2 (for experienced teachers)
– Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum for KS2
– Strong classroom management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Commitment to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
Desirable Qualifications/Skills (non-essential):
– Experience teaching in a Catholic school
– Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
– Knowledge of the Religious Education Curriculum
– Knowledge of Maths Mastery teaching
The successful candidate will benefit from:
– A supportive and inclusive school community
– Free lunches
– Opportunities for professional development and career progression, including a tailored induction and CPD programme for ECTs
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– In-depth support and ECT program
– Consistent and experienced mentors and support
– Permanent Contract
– Wellbeing and EAP support program
– Senior Mental Health & Wellbeing Lead support
– Access to an on-site counsellor
– Peer support through the wider federation links
If you are an Early Career Teacher or an experienced teacher passionate about teaching and want to make a positive impact on the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
WhoFoundWho Agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and suitable References.