KS2 Primary Teacher – September Start – Permanent – £34,502 – £53,482 per annum – Westminster, London
- £34,502 – £53,482 per annum
- September start
- Westminster, London
- Permanent Contract
- Two-form entry primary school
- GOOD Ofsted
The school is a two-form entry, vibrant and successful primary school that thrives on high expectations where everyone is committed to making a difference. Providing the best education for the children lies at the heart of everything the school does and strongly values the relationships they have built with all pupils, staff, and community. The school’s core values emphasise that they endeavour to enable children to flourish in the classroom and promote social and emotional development and well-being.
This well-established school in Central Westminster is looking to appoint an experienced and passionate KS2 Primary Teacher on a full-time permanent basis from September 2023. Experience with EAL students is desirable and the ideal candidate will have experience teaching in London classrooms within Key Stage 2-year groups. This is a good-sized class with 28 students from a variety of cultural and diverse educational backgrounds, therefore a teacher with an engaging and inclusive approach would suit this role and school environment. You will be supported with a full-time dedicated Teaching Assistant and up-to-date resources, including interactive whiteboards and class iPads, along with a dedicated 1:1 SEND LSA also.
- Access to a wide variety of training and resources.
- Clear development plans.
- Staff Wellbeing support.
- An established Headteacher with a passion for improvement and children/staff welfare
- Positive community, recognisable team spirit within the school
- Everyone is very happy, staff, pupil and parent surveys share this view
- WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a KS2 Primary Teacher. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge of all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible KS2 Primary Teacher position.