KS1 Teacher – September 2023 – £34,502 – £44,756 Per Annum
Our partner Primary School in the City of Westminster is looking for a creative and motivated KS1 Teacher to join their team from September 2023. Interviews are being held with the school Headteacher directly this next half term, so do submit your interest quickly to avoid disappointment. The school are hopeful to appoint prior to April, to support timely resignation periods.
- Confirmed Maternity Contract until July 2024
- Sort after central location in the City of Westminster
- Super accessible from all areas of London (North, South, East and West)
- Future opportunities for Permanent Contract
- TLR possible if this is something you are looking for
- Outstanding working environment and supportive SLT
- Collaborative school setting and partner Teaching (2 form entry school)
- In depth support throughout the hiring process and post placement
- Both ECTs and experienced Teachers welcome and encouraged to apply
Sound exciting? Read on…
KS1 is an incredibly important development stage within primary and this school fully understands the importance of the success and support required within these year groups. Their pupils are keen to learn and participate and the Teachers teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. This KS1 team is full of skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant phase leader who is also further supported by the experienced SLT across the school.
- As KS1 Teacher you will be Teaching a diverse KS1 class of 25-28 pupils of varying abilities.
- Both KS1 classes have a dedicated Teaching Assistant in class and only have one pupil with SEND and a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support.
- The school has very high expectations of both children and adults and provide many opportunities for reflection, growth, and development between the KS1 team.
Located in the sort after central location of the City of Westminster this school is near several tube and overground stations and is accessible from most areas of London.
This is a well-established 2-form entry school with a long-standing, progressive Headteacher and SLT leading the school. Wellbeing and mental health are highly valued, and yoga and mindfulness programs are encouraged throughout the school.
The Primary school is rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted and has received positive feedback stating ‘Behaviour and safety are good. Children are keen to learn; they get on well with each other and feel safe at school.’
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important and that is your Teaching. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible KS1 Teacher opportunity!