Intervention Tutor| £100 per day| Secondary| East Croydon| School Direct Training Opportunity| Jan interview and start
WhoFoundWho, a specialist talent management consultancy in London, have partnerships with multiple schools across London, helping them to attract and develop future teaching superstars. One of our clients, a successful Croydon secondary that are highly competitive with their rates of pay, require 2 passionate Intervention Tutors to join them in January until July with the possibility of teacher training or a direct school contract from September 2023.
As their Intervention tutor, you will form part of their passionate and friendly Inclusion team that are highly effective and make a significant contribution to the development of their pupils.
The ideal Intervention Tutor will share their relentless drive to provide an excellent learning experience for every pupil, both in and out of the classroom.
To be considered for this Intervention Tutor role, you must:
- Be educated to degree level (they are open to any subject)
- Possess a strong academic record
- Have a genuine interest in working in a school/educational environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ideally, an Intervention Tutor who wants to ultimately train as a teacher or forge an SEN related career (i.e. Educational Psychology/SALT/Counselling etc)
- Live within commuting distance to East Croydon area and be able to interview and start ASAP (notice periods of more than 1 week cannot be accommodated).
- Want to commit for the rest of the academic year as a minimum
What their Intervention Tutor role looks like:
As their Intervention Tutor, you will support the SENDCo in continuing to shape the schools pastoral team by effectively supporting targeted pupils. The role will be adaptive to the needs of the pupils, but is likely to involve in-class support, running social skills groups, liaising with curriculum teachers, acting as a key worker for individuals and supporting extra-curricular activities and inspirational trips.
Additional Intervention Tutor information
Full time, term time only Intervention Tutor role for the rest of the academic year
Opportunity to train with them via their sought-after school direct programme, should a career in teaching interest you.
Rate of £100 per day
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Intervention Tutor role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!
Intervention Tutor|£100 per day| Secondary| East Croydon| School Direct Training Opportunity| Jan interview and start