ICT Teacher – Full-Time – Contract – Immediate Start – £31,200 – £50,000 per year – South-West London
- ICT Teacher
- Immediate start
- Full-time or 4 days considered
- Inner London + SEN Allowance salary / £150 – £225 per day starting rate
- Permanent contract opportunity
- Mainly primary teaching, some secondary – the school already has an ICT teacher who is teaching BTEC and GCSE students.
- About the School
This partnered school is a fantastic setting for students with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) that facilitates students to thrive, flourish and find their true interests. The school caters for students of all ages and is a safe and supportive environment with excellent facilities. It is conveniently located within easy reach of several tube and bus stations.
- About the Students
This school caters for students of all ages with SEMH and additional needs which may include Autism, ADHD, Speech and Language difficulties. Many of the students come from vulnerable backgrounds and may have been permanently excluded from previous schools. The students require an individualised and nurturing approach to education. To accommodate their needs, class sizes are small and a high level of support is provided to the teacher.
- About the Successful ICT Teacher
The school is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and resilient professional ICT teacher (qualified or unqualified) with a background within the industry as well as relevant qualifications. You must have an interest in working with children and young people and want to help them achieve their full potential. It is important that you have an excellent track record of attendance and punctuality – consistency is vital in this specialist setting due to the nature of the student’s needs.
- Apply for the role and ensure you have a full up-to-date CV. A cover letter will strengthen your application.
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to a 15-minute informal phone call with me to assess your suitability for the role and to answer any questions you may have.
- The next stage will be an interview held at the school.
- If offered the position it will either be a permanent contract or a fixed contract until July ’24 (dependent on your preferences and previous experience/qualifications)