Aspiring Teachers Required (Primary, Secondary, SEN)
Graduate Teaching Assistant Roles – West and Central London
Contracts for January – July 2023, and beyond!
If you are a degree holder that achieved 2:1 and above that would like to explore a Graduate Teaching Assistant role for the next academic year, then we’d love to help you find the school for you.
Our pay rates vary from school to school, ranging from £90 – £105 per day and £19K – £24K per annum, depending on your skillset and experience along with the school location and role expectations.
All roles are offered on a full time, long term or fixed term, term time only basis with interviews being booked for the first weeks of January 2023. Don’t delay, get in touch today and we can have you interviewing by early January!
The current opportunities available:
- Primary/Secondary/SEN Schools
- Currently 8 roles available
- Schools in the following Boroughs: Westminster, Wandsworth, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham
- Average day is 8.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- All contracts are Term time only – means you have 13 weeks of holiday per year!
- Starting pay rates of £90 – £105 per day, rising after 12 working weeks
- Temp to Permanent opportunities after two terms with some of our schools
- On the job training from day one!
- Opportunity to support in class, run outside class interventions, 1:1 support and mentoring
- Work within a multidisciplinary team consisting of experienced support workers, SEN teacher specialists, SENCo, Educational Psychologist and Speech & Language Therapists
- Teacher training scheme in operation for those interested in teaching
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV – email@example.com
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!