Graduate Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – £19,000-£23,000 per annum – 1 Year Contract – Kensington & Chelsea, Central London
- In depth support throughout your contract
- Immediate start
- 1 year contract until January 2024
- £19,000-£23,000 per annum
- Beautiful part of Kensington & Chelsea
- Outstanding working environment
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
Don’t have the time to fill out application after application? If so, we are here to help…
My partnered school is looking for well qualified and driven graduates with a 2:1 or above that want to deliver in an extremely successful setting. This Graduate Teaching Assistant position is prefect for you to take your first steps towards a career in education. The role is an exciting and dynamic one that requires individuals to think on their feet and deliver results, whilst benefiting from exceptional development programmes. The teams at these schools play a huge part in the students’ success and your efforts in this role enhances their development immensely. Here is how we can support you:
One application and one point of contact for an abundance of schools and exciting opportunities:
- Expert support with school selection, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take.
- Seamless and highly efficient professional service in offering roles only suited to you.
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
Subjects for Graduate Teaching Assistants that are being interviewed for this week in our partnered Kensington & Chelsea school:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!