Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Graduate who holds a passion and desire for working within SEND?
Would you like to join a wonderful School with an exciting opportunity for career progression?
I am proudly partnering with a SEND School based in Harrow who are seeking Graduates to join them on a long-term, full-time basis as Graduate Teaching Assistants with immediate effect.
About the School:
- Large SEN School based in Harrow.
- Excellent Indoor and Outdoor Facilities available.
- Accessible transport links available (Bus / Tube)
- Sensory rooms and activity workshops, Hydropool all on-site.
- Amazing Leadership team in place.
- Low staff turnover which showcases this amazing working environment.
- Love working with Graduates eager to pursue a career in SEND / Education – (Psychology, Sociology, Social Sciences)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing focus for all staff and pupils.
- Full training and induction provided.
About the Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant role:
- SEND staff required to support 11- 19-Year-old students with ASD, SLD, PMLD (Wheelchair-bound students)
- Working across various key stages.
- Supporting students with Personal Care, Hydrotherapy, Sensory classes, supporting students in class in small groups, or 1 to 1 with the curriculum.
- Long-term to permanent contract.
- To work alongside a multi-disciplinary team, including Therapists.
- Must have Valid right to work in the UK and valid DBS, or happy to pay for a new one.
The type of Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant they are looking for:
- Someone who is Hardworking, Proactive, & passionate about working alongside & supporting SEND Students.
- Graduates who would like to begin their journey in SEN.
- Someone with a desire for career progression and development.
- Dedicated members of staff, happy to go the extra mile.
If you are wish to be considered for this full-time Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant role, please forward your most recent CV and I will be in touch ASAP.