- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Year 6
- Near Crystal Palace
- South London
- ASAP start
- long term Graduate Teaching Assistant role for the entire year
Are you a Graduate who wants to forge an education-related career?
Would you enjoy supporting a class of Year 6 pupils who are in the most pivotal year of their primary education?
Are you strong in Maths and English and could confidently deliver interventions in these areas to children who are falling behind in Numeracy and Literacy?
Why join this primary school as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Reputable primary that is known for its exceptional outcomes
- Support students from a variety of different backgrounds and provide specialist support to those with SEN/EAL and behaviour
- Be developed by their Year 6 Teacher who is a middle leader and a trainee teacher mentor.
- Get to lead group and class sessions in the absence of the teacher or on PPA time
- Observe exceptional practice which in turn will strengthen your experience
- Experience that will set you apart from your teacher training competition
- Diverse school with children from all walks of life – stimulating and vibrant environment
- Solid track record of supporting Graduates and aspiring primary teachers since 2010
- Starting rates of pay
- A well-being champion school that value diversity and inclusion
This is a long-term Graduate Teaching Assistant role on a full-time, term-time-only basis with an immediate start date until July 2024.
If you would like to be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, get in touch!
Next steps: Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
To be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, submit your CV and supporting statement ASAP or call 0330 088 7846 to discuss your requirements.
Graduate Teaching Assistant| Year 6|Near Crystal Palace| Croydon| South London| ASAP start| long-term Graduate Teaching Assistant role for the entire year