- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English or Maths Graduate Required
- Excellent Secondary School
- London borough of Brent
- Required for an ASAP start
- Pay: £95-105 per day
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you an enthusiastic English or Maths Graduate seeking a rewarding role in education? Look no further! Our esteemed secondary school in the open, leafy borough of Brent is currently hiring dedicated and passionate Graduate Graduate Teaching Assistants to join our team.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced teachers, gaining valuable hands-on experience in a supportive educational environment. This role is perfect for individuals who are considering a career in teaching and wish to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
- Assisting teachers in delivering engaging English/Maths lessons
- Providing one-on-one or group support to students, helping them develop their literacy or numeracy skills
- Supporting students with additional needs, including those with specific learning difficulties
- Collaborating with the teaching staff to create a vibrant and inclusive learning environment
- Assisting with classroom management and behavior strategies
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in English or Maths (or a related field)
- Passion for education and a desire to inspire young learners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in working with children and the ability to engage and motivate them
- Previous experience working with children or tutoring is advantageous
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive pay rates starting at a minimum of £95 per day
- Temporary to permanent opportunity for exceptional candidates
- Opportunity to gain valuable classroom experience
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
Start Date: Immediate
If you are an ambitious graduate looking to kickstart your career in education and possess a passion for English or Maths, we would love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo relevant background checks.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic team!