- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Secondary – London borough of Hounslow
- Required for an ASAP start
- Pay: £100 per day
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant or an aspiring teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in the vibrant borough of Hounslow? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our prestigious secondary school is seeking dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team as Graduate Teaching Assistants. This is an excellent opportunity for those with prior experience working with children, either in a school environment or as a tutor, to make a real impact on the lives of young learners.
- Assisting teachers in the delivery of engaging and inclusive lessons
- Supporting students on an individual or group basis, providing targeted assistance
- Collaborating with the inclusion team to support pupils with additional needs
- Promoting positive behaviour management strategies
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive learning environment
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with children, either in a school or tutoring setting
- Confidence in engaging and communicating effectively with children
- Ability to join the school and hit the ground running
- Experience working with students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of supporting students with general learning difficulties, social and emotional needs, ADHD, dyslexia, etc., is an advantage
- 8:20 am to 3:30/4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive pay rates starting at a minimum of £100 per day
- Temporary to permanent opportunity for exceptional candidates
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
Start Date: Immediate
Join our dedicated team and contribute to the educational journey of our partner schools’ students. If you are passionate about making a difference and have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo relevant background checks.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic team!