Graduate Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – September 2023 – Permanent Contract – Southwest London
- Are you a student who is due to graduate in Summer ’23?
- Are you looking to secure a full-time position starting in September?
- Do you enjoy sharing your interests with young people and inspiring our future generation?
WhoFoundWho is working closely with secondary schools and academies in South West London which are recruiting graduates to join their team on a permanent basis. Working in schools is a hugely rewarding and fun career where every day is different! You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in young people’s lives, whether that is by helping them achieve their full academic potential in a subject you are passionate about or supporting them with their mental health and wellbeing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduating with a BA or BSc in 2023 – expected 1:1 or 2:1 preferable
- Passionate about their subject and keen to progress their career within the field, starting with inspiring the future generation!
- Dedicated, reliable and confident. Good at thinking of your feet and shows a willingness to learn
- Future or aspiring teachers are encouraged to apply. These schools have excellent teacher training programmes and support their graduates to reach their goals and achieve QTS
About the Roles
- The roles will be tailored according to your skills, experience and preferences – for example, a Maths graduate will likely be working closely with the Maths Department. A Psychology graduate will work with students with SEND or mental health difficulties.
- Full-time only – Monday to Friday
- 8:30am – 4pm
- Term-time only
- September ’23 start
- Contract options – 1 year long-term or permanent
- Based in South-West London secondary schools
- £90 – £105 per day (depending on qualifications and relevant experience)
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Teacher opportunity!