- Graduate Co-Teacher
- Primary School that offers teacher training
- Up to £100 per day
- East Croydon, South London
- September start
Do you want to forge a career that gives you the opportunity to shape young people’s lives?
This Graduate Co-Teacher opportunity is the perfect segway into primary teaching, giving you broad exposure throughout the 2023- 2024 academic year, ready to embark on to teacher training the following year, which they also offer.
Are you an academically gifted Graduate with a keen interest in primary education?
An incredibly rewarding and diverse Graduate Co-Teacher has arisen. Interviews are going to be held WC 4th September with an immediate start date (therefore notice periods of more than a week, cannot be accepted)
Please take the time to read below to find out more:
- Graduate Co-Teacher / Graduate Primary Co-Teacher / Primary Trainee Teacher
- As their Graduate Co-Teacher, you will have a varied role that will see you inside the classroom supporting those who need it most (lower ability, SEN, EAL and those with SEMH and behavioural difficulties), and outside in delivering small group interventions in areas such as phonics, literacy and numeracy
- Located near East Croydon – they have East Croydon station, tram and bus links close by
- As their Graduate Co-Teacher, they are looking for someone who can ignite a passion for learning that is relatable and inspiring to their children, many of whom are from socially deprived backgrounds
- Full time, term time only Graduate Co-Teacher, starting in September 2023 – July 2024
- Paying up to £100 per day – a highly competitive rate of pay for a primary school!!
To be considered for this rare Graduate Co-Teacher role, you must be a degree holder with a genuine interest in primary teaching as at the end of your placement, if you show enough potential, you will be rewarded with a place on their prestigious (and award-winning) School Direct training programme
Are you the Graduate Co-Teacher my client is searching for? With a great team dynamic, a stimulating and diverse environment, this academy trust will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
What are the next steps? Graduate Co-Teacher
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement – Graduate Co-Teacher
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 if you are looking for similar roles but in another London region.
Up to £100 per day | Graduate Co-Teacher| Primary School that offers teacher training| East Croydon |South London| Sept start| Graduate Co-Teacher