English Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – Bexley, South East London
Our Outstanding partner secondary school are looking for English Graduate to support across the English department starting in Immediate.
- English Teaching Assistant Post
- English Graduate Required
- Modern secondary located in Bexley, SE London
- £18000 – £22000 (Depending On Experience)
- Full-Time Contract
- Immediate Start
- Salaried School Direct English Teacher Training Available
About the English Teaching Assistant Post
As an English Teaching Assistant, you will be working in the schools English department, supporting students from year 7 to A-level with their English work. You will be tutoring them in small groups and on a 1:1 basis for those that need extra help. In this post, you will be fully supported by all the departments English Teachers, offering you full training along the way.
About the Secondary School
This School is in the good to outstanding Ofsted category which is exceptionally well led by its inspirational Headteacher. In this school, it is not just every child who matters but every staff member and every family. All Graduates have the opportunity to enrol on the schools Salaried School Direct Teacher Training scheme.
About the English Graduate Teaching Assistant
We are looking for an English Graduate who is interested in pursuing a career as an English Teacher and someone who is committed and reliable with the ability to raise aspirations whilst forging strong lasting relationships with students.
If you are an aspiring English Teacher and you’re interested in gaining experience as an English Teaching Assistant in an outstanding secondary school, apply asap!
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible English Teaching Assistant opportunity!