English Teacher (SEMH School) – Full Time Permanent or Long Term – Sutton, South London
- Are you an English Teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
- Do you enjoy working with children with SEND and SEMH needs?
- Would you like to work for a friendly, welcoming and supportive school with an excellent leadership team?
I am working closely with a school for students with Social Emotional Mental Health needs, based in Sutton, South London. The school caters for boys and girls aged 5-16 and provides them with a nurturing, safe and positive environment to learn in. The staff are highly skilled and passionate about helping the students they work with achieve their best possible outcomes.
As an English Teacher at this school, you will be working with all age groups, teaching up to GCSE level.
Candidates who match the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Qualified Teacher Status (desirable – ECTs will be considered if you have other relevant experience)
- English teaching specialism or English degree (desirable)
- Strong experience working within a special school or closely with students with SEMH and SEND (essential)
- Confident behaviour management skills (essential)
- A calm, positive and confident approach (essential)
- A deniable passion and commitment to your role as a teacher and the subject you teach (essential)
- The ability to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of staff and manage Teaching Assistants within your class ensuring they are being utilized effectively (essential)
- Excellent organization and planning skills – an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum and relevant research (essential)
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Teacher opportunity!