Computer Science Teacher – ECTs Welcome – Would also consider an Unqualified Computer Science Teacher – ASAP start – £36,745 – £56,959 per annum – Potential 2ic TLR Available – Hackney, East London
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £36,745 – £56,959
- TLR available to the right candidate
- ECTs welcome
- ASAP start
- Excellent Hackney location
- London Overground stations in walking distance
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Over 84% of students achieving GCSE English and 80% in Maths- at least 15% above the expected national averages for 2023.
An OFSTED-rated “GOOD” school, delivering high-quality education for every student up to 18 years old. The aim is always to prepare their students for a developing world that values confident, well-educated and ambitious individuals. This is a very happy school and a pleasure to work in with such enthusiastic children, committed staff and supportive parents and governors. Building on past successes, they continuously seek new challenges and opportunities to assist learners in reaching their full potential. The school ethos is simple – provide an education that meets the needs of young people, delivered in an educational environment that emphasises discipline and respect.
This small department is growing and is why they want to take on another practitioner with exceptional practice to join their successful team. This Computer Science Teacher role is open to both those who have experience or may be an ECT, alongside a Computer Science Graduate with some school-based experience who may be interested in gaining their QTS down the line (which is something they can help with), and for this academic year, join them as an Unqualified Computer Science Teacher.
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Computer Science Teacher or Trainee Computer Science Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with Nikki at WFW on 0330 088 7846
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Computer Science Teacher opportunity!
Computer Science Teacher – ECTs Welcome – Would also consider an Unqualified Computer Science Teacher – ASAP start – £36,745 – £56,959 per annum – Potential 2IC TLR Available – Hackney, East London