Behaviour and Mental Health Support Assistant – Immediate Start – £90 – £110 per day – Long Term Contract – Wandsworth, South West London
- Have you always been interested in psychology, mental health and behaviours?
- Have you been considering a shift in career for 2023?
- Do you enjoy working with young people and being an inspirational role model they can look up to and rely on?
- Did you struggle in school and would now love to help young people overcome the same barriers?
An exciting new opportunity has come up at a SEMH school in Wandsworth which would be perfect for an energetic, passionate and motivated individual who is looking for a full-time role within a specialist setting, which focuses on behaviour and mental health. If you are an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist, this could be the ideal position for you.
As a behaviour and mental health support assistant, you will be working alongside an amazing multi-disciplinary team of passionate professionals to give the students of this school the best possible outcomes for their future.
Experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not essential. The school is happy to hear from anyone with transferable skills, particularly with any of the following backgrounds:
- Teaching Assistant
- Pastoral Support
- Outreach Worker
- Youth Worker
- Sports Mentor/Coach
- Prison Officer
- Care Worker
- Psychology And Sports Graduates
What you should expect from working with WFW:
- Schools will only ever be within 45 minutes travel from your home address to avoid daily travel stress
- In depth support throughout your contract
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract opportunities
- £90 – £110 per day with pay reviews
- Outstanding and supportive working environment
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Behaviour and Mental Health Support Assistant opportunity!