We are currently supporting a high-achieving Secondary school in Brent, in their search for an Academic Mentor to join them for the remainder of this academic year and possibly beyond!
- £90 – £100 per day starting rate!
- Temp to Perm contract
- Interviews with the school will be held this week
- ASAP start!
- Brent, North West London, easily accessible by Northern and Overground lines
- School rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted
- Learn from highly experienced Secondary Teachers
- Ideal for experienced LSA’s, TAs, Tutors, Mentors or high achieving (2:1) Graduates looking to pursue a career in Education, specifically Secondary Teaching or Educational Psychology!
The school are looking for someone who joins them in their love of learning, educating the youth of today, and always making a positive contribution to society and community.
The role involves:
- Offering students and Teacher support in the classroom, across the Secondary curriculum and varying subject areas
- Running group intervention groups outside the class setting
- Working1:1 and in small groups for those with additional needs or those of higher abilities
- Running your own After School Club – of your choice! (what would you choose?)
- Inspire and motivate students to achieve beyond their potential and wildest dreams
- FREE access to shopping discounts, well-being programs, learning and development programs
This position is perfect for someone considering a future in education or educational psychology and wanting to gain valuable insight into the fascinating world of teaching and children’s minds.
Here is a testimonial from another Psychology Graduate I support this year:
“Kim has been a delight to work with. The entire process was so smooth. I had the first stage of an interview within a few weeks of contacting Kim and in less than a month and a half, was employed. I highly recommend working with Kim and Who Found Who because I’ve been working at the school for a few months now and it’s the perfect fit for me. Thank you so much!” Joy, Candidate
What are the next steps in order to be considered for this Academic Mentor role:
- Prepare your most up-to-date CV
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your education career!