ABA Tutor – Uxbridge – September start – £100 – £140 per Day
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with Special Educational needs?
Do you have experience in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and want to be part of a dedicated team? Look no further!
WhofoundWho are working alongside an outstanding SEN School in Uxbridge that is seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate ABA Tutor to join them from September.
About the School:
At this School, they are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for children with special educational needs. Their dedicated team works tirelessly to support and empower our students to reach their full potential. A School that believes in the power of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) in creating meaningful and lasting change in the lives of students.
- Provide individualized ABA therapy and support to students, following their individual education plans (IEPs).
- Implement behaviour intervention strategies and techniques to promote positive behaviours and social skills.
- Collect and analyse data to track progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with teachers, therapists, and parents to ensure consistency in implementing ABA strategies across all settings.
- Create and maintain a safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment for students.
- Support students in developing independence, communication, and life skills.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant experience working as an ABA Tutor or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) principles and techniques.
- A passion for working with children with special educational needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in ABA or special education (desirable).
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children with special educational needs.
If you are dedicated, compassionate, and ready to make a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would like to be shortlisted for interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.