English Teacher – ECTs Welcome – April 2024 – £34,502–£53,482 per annum – Permanent Contract – Westminster, South West London
- In-depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £34,502–£53,482 per annum
- ECTs welcome
- April 2024 start
- Beautiful Westminster location
- Permanent contract
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, and work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the English Teacher role for you. Sound exciting? Read on…
An OFSTED rated “GOOD” school, delivering high-quality education for every student up to 18 years old. The aim is always to prepare their students for a developing world that values confident, well-educated and ambitious individuals. This is a very happy school and a pleasure to work in with such enthusiastic children, committed staff and supportive parents and governors. Building on past successes, they continuously seek new challenges and opportunities to assist learners in reaching their full potential. The school ethos is simple – provide an education that meets the needs of young people, delivered in an educational environment that emphasises discipline and respect.
Another incredibly important subject for the school is English and is without question one of the leading contributors to their success. The attainment levels for this department are exceptional and it comes from the highly driven but supportive HoD, backed up by a truly passionate workforce; the passion for their subject is clear in any lesson taught and it shines through their students who boast a love for all things English. Both English Literature and Language is delivered across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The school delivers success to a high level in this subject with many students go on to Russell Group Universities to study a degree linked to English.
WhoFoundWho are here to support you focus on what is important now as an English Teacher or Trainee English Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial from April 2024. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WhoFoundWho
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible English Teacher opportunity!