Science Teacher – ECTs Welcome – October/January Start – £34,502-£53,485 per annum – Westminster, Central London
- In-depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £34,502-£53,485 per annum
- ECTs welcome
- October/January Start
- Excellent Westminster location
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented & engaged learners
- Honest & insightful opportunity description
If you want to work alongside outstanding professionals delivering a high level of learning, then this is the Science Teacher role for you. Sounding good? There’s more.
This is a comprehensive inner London secondary school located within a pulsing area of Westminster. The school boasts a diverse intake of students from a range of backgrounds and cultures. The school is at a super exciting stage of its development with their most recent Ofsted visit deeming them a ‘Good’ school; the students’ welfare is at the heart of their success. This is an engaging and supportive surrounding that offers excellent development opportunities to deliver the ambition of the school.
The incredibly important subject that is Science reaches excellent attainment levels annually in this school. The achievement levels for this department across all three specialisms are exceptional and it comes from the highly gifted team and driven SLT; the passion is clear, and students always rate Science high on their preferences throughout the school. Science in this school is delivered across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The school produces hugely knowledgeable students and has always created students who go on to achieve in some of the UKs most reputable universities.
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Science Teacher or Trainee Science Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial from now. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Science Teacher opportunity!