Teaching Assistant (SEMH) – Full-Time – Immediate or September Start – £90 – £105 per day – Sutton
- £90 – £105 per day (with a review after 1 term)
- Temp to perm contract
- Flexible start date
- Teacher training opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and training programme including MAPA trauma-informed de-escalation training
- Full-time: Monday to Friday (term time only)
- 8:30am – 3:30pm (early Friday finish)
Unique opportunity to work at a welcoming SEMH school with fantastic career progression and training prospects! If you have are a Psychology graduate or have a background in youth work, support work, schools, prisons or counselling this could be the perfect bridge for you into a career in teaching or psychology.
What is the school looking for?
- Commitment, reliability, confidence and positivity
- A good understanding of Social Emotional Mental Health, trauma and the ability to use a trauma-informed, holistic approach
- Have confident behaviour management skills and the ability to remain patient and calm in high-pressure situations
- Aspiring teachers or SENDCos who would like to be supported in their journey towards their career goals
What can the school offer?
- A comprehensive induction, including one of the most-respected trauma-informed training programmes for behaviour management and de-escalation – MAPA.
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive team of colleagues and Senior Leaders who are highly experienced in working with young people with SEMH.
- A Headteacher that will listen to your career goals and strive to help you achieve them!
- Teacher training opportunities.
- Work for a Trust of SEMH schools with 6 sites, which can offer excellent career progression opportunities between them.
- Fair pay rates with a review after 1 term in the school (based on performance and attendance).
- Early Friday finish!
Apply below to register for an immediate interview slot.